Term 1 2020
Classes resume Tuesday 28th January
Tuesday morning classes are 11 week Term
Tuesday afternoon classes are a 10 week Term
Wednesday classes are 11 week Term
Thursday classes are 11 week Term
Due to church related function there will be
no classes running Week 2 on Tuesday 4th February 2020.
All Tuesday evening class fees have been adjusted to accommodate this
Term 1 Fees
11 week Term KINDER GYM Morning 45 minutes Classes - $154
10 week Term Tuesday Afternoon 60 minute Classes - $170
10 week Term Tuesday Afternoon 90 minute Classes - $235
10 week Term Tuesday Afternoon 120 minute Classes - $295
11 week Term Wednesday Afternoon 60 minute Classes - $187
11 week Term Wednesday Afternoon 90 minute Classes - $258.50
11 week Term Wednesday Afternoon 120 minute Classes - $313.50
*2020 GFA FEE $90 annually
*2020 WAG/MAG FEE $120 annually
MAKE PAYMENT TO THE ACCOUNT BELOW
USE YOUR INVOICE NUMBER AS REFERENCE
BSB 302 968
ACC 016 8969
Please use invoice number as reference and email me a receipt of payment
• Fees are charged per term. Medowie Gymnastics follows the NSW school terms
• Medowie Gymnastic require that all families set up a mandate through GO CARDLESS. By doing so you agree to allow Medowie Gymnastics to schedule direct debits from your account for payment plans, exit fees or late fee penalty competition fees, uniform fees or any other outstanding fee. GO Cardless Transaction fees of 1%+0.40 per transaction will be passed onto the customer.
• All fees are invoiced per term and are expected to be paid 2 weeks in advance. 2 weeks notice required to cancel.
• Late Fees will apply for any class fees that are in arrears
• No classes will run on Public Holidays. Term fees will be adjusted to reflect classes missed due to Public Holidays.
• Voluntary withdrawal from classes will incur a two-week cancellation period from the date of notifying club. A two week exit fee will be incurred.
• Notification of withdrawal must be made via email to club administration at
• Fees will be prorated from week 4.
• No refunds will be given for missed sessions due to family holidays during term time.
• Re-enrolment is open in week 8,9,10, (11).
• A minimum $30 payment is require when re-enrolment opens to secure your child's place in the following term.
• When the term is completed any unsecured places will be available to families on our waiting list or new enquiries over the holiday period.
• Sibling discounts: 5% 2nd child, 10% 3rd and additional siblings. Discounts do not apply to registration fees.
• Two makeup classes permitted for recreational programs per term when prior notification of absence is given.
• Makeup classes do not carry over to the following term.
• Medowie Gymnastics will apply a $10 equipment levy (per gymnast) to all term fee invoices. This levy helps cover the cost of minor equipment purchases like mats, beat boards, supplementary equipment and chalk as well as assisting in Venue maintenance and upkeep.
Medowie Gymnastics is a small family run club and as such we understand that you may need to arrange a payment plan. In such cases contact must be directed to Sherrie at medowiegymnastics.com to set up your automatic payments using go cardless